[Openvpn-users] tunnel priority and failover

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] tunnel priority and failover
  • From: Levente Simon <fightingurukhai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:45:50 +0300

In which order does openvpn starts its tunnels?
In /etc/openvpn I have tunnelx.conf and tunnely.conf. In alphabetical
order or is there another criteria?
Also I am using two openvpn connections between two machines.
When a tunnel loses the connection I want the other to take over.
How could I do this?