[Openvpn-users] Routing public IP space

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Routing public IP space
  • From: Robert Sanders <rlsanders@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 00:14:02 -0400

Hello,

I need some guidance in this setup.  I need to assign VPN clients public
address space and route incoming and outgoing traffic to the world.  The
server host is OpenBSD 3.7 and OpenVPN 2.0.2.  A separate subnet has
been assigned and is within the server's VLAN.  A routed interface
exists on the network as the first available IP within the subnet.

I've tried a few different combinations, with little luck.  How can I
route/switch the traffic through the VPN to the router on the other end?
I have other configurations working well on the server, I just can't get
this to work.

Rob