[Openvpn-users] auth-user-pass-verify only for some Clients

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] auth-user-pass-verify only for some Clients
  • From: Klaus Fuerstberger <nofetch@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:16:37 +0200

Hi all,

multiple Tunnels are handled through one openvpn Server(tls-server). Two
Network-Network Tunnels(tls-client) and some Roadwarriors(tls-client).
Now I want additional Security with Username/Password for the Roadwarriors.

How can I enable auth-user-pass-verify only for the Windows Roadwarriors
but not for the Linux Network-Network Clients?

Many thanks!

Klaus