Re: [Openvpn-users] Re: sharing IP's in a mixed TCP and UDP environment

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Re: sharing IP's in a mixed TCP and UDP environment
  • From: Glen Marchesani <glenlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:46:20 -0400

That would be great if you could. The server in question is on win2003 but I am fairly sure I can translate properly ;-)

Charles Duffy wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:38:00 -0400, Glen Marchesani wrote:

With them coming in via TCP and UDP the only way I see of getting the DNS
to work is to dynamically update the IP on the DNS server

If you need scripts to do this, let me know -- I've had it working in
production for well over 6 months now. (I think I posted them on the list
at some point, as well).