RE: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN service running but shows exiting in trace

  • Subject: RE: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN service running but shows exiting in trace
  • From: Laurent Männlein <lmannlein@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:01:42 +0200

Hi James,

As per your recommendations I have upgraded today the Server and all the
Clients in order to reflect the same installed software to avoid any
'compatibility' issues even if there might not be any.

For the Server, everything went fine and I have tuned back the
Server_Config.ovpn file to reflect the previous configuration with the
'proto udp' and 'tun-mtu', 'fragment' and 'mssfix' features. I have also
removed the 'mute' statement and put back 'verb 9'.
I have also changed all the clients in this order.
Everything seems to be fine for the moment. I did not see anything about the
previous 'bug'.

I will send you the complete server trace tomorrow. By the way, do you have
a FTP site where I can put this trace as maybe the file will be too big for
your email...

Thanx

Laurent.