[Openvpn-users] who uses openvpn?

Hi. My office is looking at using openvpn, but some at the office are hesitant to have a vpn because of security concerns. If anyone knows of some big name businesses (especially banks and other such businesses with high security) that use openvpn could you send them to me so that I can compile a list to give to those who are concerned.

Also, which encryption is normally considered more secure blowfish or aes-256. Thanks for your help.
Tim