[Openvpn-users] Windows logo testing ... (1)

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Windows logo testing ... (1)
  • From: "Yogesh" <yogesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 12:22:26 +0530

Hi All,

We are testing the proprietary iSCSI Target implementation using the Windows Logo Program (Microsoft iSCSI HCT Target Kit Version – 5.1).  We could not find much information about the commands given in the document (Release Note - Windows iSCSI WHQL). We are not using the File based IO.

How do the following commands work?

  1. FAT File IO
  2. NTFS File IO
  3. Mapped File IO

Please Let us know where we can get the information (functioning) of the Test suite commands. It would be a great help.

Thanks and Regards,

Yogesh