[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN and OpenBSD documents

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN and OpenBSD documents
  • From: Ray <heuermannr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 18:05:58 +0000 (UTC)

I plan to update my documents for OpenVPN 2.0 release and OpenBSD 3.7 at
http://www50.brinkster.com/dachee/

Rarely does anyone have time to burn, but if you want to review them and send
me errors that should be corrected or text that should be included- to my
email address on the website... I would really appreciate it!

Ray