Re: [Openvpn-users] Possible to connect to many openvpn servers from one instance?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Possible to connect to many openvpn servers from one instance?
  • From: Didier Conchaudron <didier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:32:09 +0200

Dear Carl,

I think you're trying to get full mesh networking while openvpn doesn't yet
support it. Your idea is interesting but the problem is that you must use
packet forwarding(and probalby other firewall things) on each of your node to
be able to work like you describe. In fact I'm wondering if this network
topology is not close to "connect on demand" networking like with old modems
but now with several.

Btw, I'm very interested in your experiments in this way.

Regards,

Didier