[Openvpn-users] GoVPN - an openvpn frontend for GNU/Linux

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] GoVPN - an openvpn frontend for GNU/Linux
  • From: "Thomas Mathiesen" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:54:29 +0000

We really need a gui front-end for openvpn on GNU/Linux.. and I couldn't find
anything.
Using gambas (gambas.sourceforge.net) and awk, I've built something that
works.

I am a functional IT guy, so my code may not smell of flowers...

It's still in it's early stages, but it works fine, and I need it for my
customers, so if you find _any_ bugs, tell me asap!

Find source,debian and redhat packages at
http://www.clubnix.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=8

Homepage/forum
http://www.clubnix.net/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=31

Screenshot
http://www.clubnix.net/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=8

/Thomas

--
LinProfs
Phone: +31703521193 & +31652572454

-
"Microsoft is to operating systems & security ....
.... what McDonalds is to gourmet cooking"