Re: [Openvpn-users] Re: Management Interface problem

--Am Sonntag, 20. März 2005 22:32 -0600 Charles Duffy <cduffy@xxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb:

I ended up writing a slightly longer script that actually waits 'till it
sees the end of the status list before sending quit. I haven't seen it

I'm running OpenVPN on a very limited box where only a ash and netcat is avaiable. Maybe I should write a small C programm to query OpenVPN reliable.

Has anyone else seems this problem before? Maybe this is releated to the uclibc I'm using.

--
Claas Hilbrecht
http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de