RE: [Openvpn-users] Re: Read from tun appears to be failing -GETINST BY VIRT [failed]

  • Subject: RE: [Openvpn-users] Re: Read from tun appears to be failing -GETINST BY VIRT [failed]
  • From: "Bradley Schatz" <bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:45:02 +1000

Sorry, Ill try to be more clear.

I can see the ICMP request packets in the Linux TUN when sniffing. When
sniffing the external linux interface, I see UDP packets egressing at the
same rate as the ICMP requests. I expect that from this, and the logs, these
UDP packets are the encapsulated ICMP requests.

These packets appear to be being successfully decrypted by the XP host from
the XP logs. However when sniffing on the XP TUN interface, I see nothing.

Any ideas?

Thx

Brad