RE: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN, Radius, ActiveDirectory

  • Subject: RE: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN, Radius, ActiveDirectory
  • From: "Tyrone Omidi" <tyrone.omidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:27:01 -0000

I would like to see this very much.

-----Original Message-----
From: openvpn-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:openvpn-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rainer
Sokoll
Sent: 08 March 2005 15:09
To: openvpn-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I just set up succesfully user authentication against an ActiveDirectory
Domain Controller using Radius (Radiator) and LDAP.
Benefit: If a user is not granted to dial in, (s)he cannot build a VPN,
no matter whether the certificate is valid or not.
If this is from wider interest, I can post my solution to the list,
otherwise just drop me a note.

Rainer

PS: Linux platform

Please visit our website for Online Quotations / Bookings
http://www.sbsworldwide.com
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error please notify hostmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Messagelabs.

All business is conducted subject to BIFA Standard Trading conditions, latest edition, a copy of which is available upon request or can be viewed on our website http://www.sbsworldwide.com or copy available upon request.
Rates subject to fluctuation. Errors and Omissions Excepted.