[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN for windows Authentication

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN for windows Authentication
  • From: "Lucas F. Albuquerque Júnior" <lfaj-listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 10:49:11 -0300

Hi,

Is the Openvpn for windows, running as server, able to authenticate the users locally? I mean, I have an OpenVPN server running in a Windows 2000 Server and I'd want be able to authenticate my client users (windows xp) in this server.
I'm able to do this in my firewall running linux, where I can authenticate the users via PAM, but now I need to migrate this to a Windows 2000 Server. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance,

Hutger