Re: [Openvpn-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Routing forever

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Routing forever
  • From: Mathias Sundman <mathias@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:00:48 +0100 (CET)

SHAME ON ME! I finally solved this one. SHAME ON ME!

I tried IPSec before and forgot to flush all entries. Argh.

Great! I couldn't sleep cause of you ;-) I hate unsolved problems like these!

I'm curious, did you strip your routing table before posting? Normally (with freeswan/openswan at least) the ipsec routes are seen the routing table.

This is a nice prove for the usability OpenVPN, since it is better to debug and much easier to configure.

However, I think this thread is not useless, since it provides
some starting points for routing debuggers :)

Of cource, it's the troubleshooting that makes you learn things...

Thanks a lot Mathias and if it ever happens, that You would like to get
some pizza, just drop me an email...;)

Pizza is always nice! Can you deliver one to Stockholm, Sweden by lunch? ;-)