[Openvpn-users] Mandrake 10.1 problems

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Mandrake 10.1 problems
  • From: Doug Lytle <support@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 19:02:09 -0500

James,

I've done a ground up reload of Mandrake 10.1, no updates, compiled RC1, setup the boot script and I'm getting the same thing. I'm currently running several 10.0 and 9.2 on a couple boxes. Looking at their /dev/net with a ls /dev/net -l shows the tun device as file, but doing the same thing under my three 10.1 boxes show the /dev/net/tun device is actually a Symlink going to ../tun

Is it this that is causing my headaches under 10.1?

Deleting the symlink, and making the device manually, within minutes goes back to being a symlink.

Doug