[Openvpn-users] OpenBSD Auth for user-pass authentication

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenBSD Auth for user-pass authentication
  • From: uml <uml@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 23:35:56 -0500

Does anyone have a solution for OpenBSD for the following 2.0_beta17 server
option?
auth-user-pass-verify /etc/openvpn/auth-pam.pl

The 'auth-pam.pl' script doesn't work on OpenBSD from what I can tell (and
what I've tried).  I don't mind coding something myself, but am hitting a
dead end when it comes to locating the right resource.  Any tips anyone?

As well, what is the maximum speed of a tun/tap interface that can connect
to OpenVPN?  I see it at 10mbit/s under windows.. can I force it at 100 or
even 1000?

Thanks!