[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN-GUI for Mac OS X Beta-Release

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN-GUI for Mac OS X Beta-Release
  • From: Angelo Laub <al@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 00:14:52 +0100

Hello,

as promised earlier this week we are releasing a beta version of our
OpenVPN-GUI for Mac OS X.

OpenVPN-GUI for Mac OS X is a simple client-frontend written in Cocoa.
It places a controller item in the menu bar which lets you conveniently
start and stop your OpenVPN connection.
Apple's keychain can be used to securely store the certificate
passphrase.

The source can be obtained through our subversion repository by simply
typing:
svn checkout svn://rechenknecht.net/openvpngui

Please visit the project website for further information and binary
downloads:
http://rechenknecht.net/OpenVPN-GUI/

It would be really great if the mac folks among you could beta test
this and report back to me or this list. If you have any questions or
suggestions don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Angelo Laub

(I am resending this because I posted this to the wrong thread initially. Sorry about that)