Re: [Openvpn-users] Access Denied to open TAP

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Access Denied to open TAP
  • From: Didier Conchaudron <didier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:33:10 +0100

This a well know issue. Some of us are working on a patch to avoid this problem. Wait & see.

Didier

satinders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
I set up openvpn on windows 2000 professional through Administrative user. When I login as "Standard User" or "Restricted User", openvpn fails with message saying that access is deinied to open tap device.