Re: [Openvpn-users] Logging into Windows 2000 domain

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Logging into Windows 2000 domain
  • From: Jon Bendtsen <jon.bendtsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 15:29:34 +0100

Den 6. nov 2004, kl. 14:09, skrev Doug Campbell:

I am wondering if it is possible to setup OpenVPN such that I can login to my Windows Domain through the OpenVPN tunnel. It seems that to be able to do this, I need to be able to bring up the VPN tunnel before logging into Windows.

Does anyone know if this is possible? and how I would go about trying this?

yes it is possible. Just run openvpn as a service, and it starts up while booting.
then the user can log into the domain.

JonB