Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN homepage

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN homepage
  • From: Mathias Sundman <mathias@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:51:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004, Damir Dezeljin wrote:

Can someone update news on openvpn.sourceforge.net (there is no link to
2.0beta13).

That's intensional. Here a quote from James release of beta14:

Starting with this release, given the fact that we have some fairly solid, time-tested betas out there (such as beta11), I'm going announce new beta releases here on openvpn-users but delay announcing them on the web site until the code has been in circulation for a week or so and has been deemed to be solid.

2.0-beta14 is available here:

http://openvpn.sourceforge.net/beta/