[Openvpn-users] Announcing the new release of My Certificate Wizard

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Announcing the new release of My Certificate Wizard
  • From: Vlada Macek <tuttle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:39:14 +0200

Hi people!

Charles, thank you for your feedback! The modified versions of your
patches 1 (commented), 3, 4 & 5 were merged with my source today. See
the ChangeLog linked from the site.

Together with some changes of mine this made the new release 0.2beta,
fixing one known bug regarding backslashes in the output filenames. In
case you are not using the Wizard for OpenVPN config file creating, then
you don't have to bother unless you want the new features. :-) Curious
want to see recent posts by Charles Duffy.

Have fun,

Vlada