[Openvpn-users] Re: My Certificate Wizard released

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Re: My Certificate Wizard released
  • From: Charles Duffy <cduffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 20:34:11 -0500

I like it.

I'm going to be making some code changes, though, for my environment.
Instead of letting the user enter CN and email freeform, our environment
uses "username.vpn.company.com" (or optionally
"username-extraname.vpn.company.com" for folks with more than one VPNned
client), and "username@xxxxxxxxxxx" for email.

Consequently, I'm planning on replacing the CN and email fields with
username and extraname fields. I'll let you know how it goes.