Re: [Openvpn-users] Re:

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Re:
  • From: Doug Lytle <support@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 15:39:52 -0400

Chris,

What version of ZA are you running? I've had nothing but problems with OpenVPN 1.5/6 with anything prior to 4.x even when it disabled. Only uninstalling ZA solved my problems.

Since then, I've moved over to OpenVPN 2.0, and ZA 5.1.011 and Windows XP SP 2 and haven't had problems since.

Doug

Chris Mills wrote:

Thanks, James. I certainly thought of this. I do have ZA on my machine, but
tested this with it shut off. On or off behaviour is the same, and nothing
shows up in ZA logs with it on. The XP firewall is not turned on for
the adapter, I checked. But I agree, it sure looks like it could be a
dropped packet. Unless XP is doing dropping the packet anyway. This
would not be the first time that I have seen XP do things opposite of
what was configured. Any guesses what XP might be doing?