Re: [Openvpn-users] (no subject)

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] (no subject)
  • From: Jon Bendtsen <jon.bendtsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 08:39:32 +0200

Den 4. sep 2004, kl. 5:34, skrev Bhaskar K:

hi all,
I would like to provide a cut-down version of openvpn client
installation executable to my users along with the my site specific

what would you cut out ?

config file.

i modified the easy-rsa scripts to make a certificate for each user,
make a .config from a template, add some scripts to change password
on the certificate, and pack it all with the standard openvpn installer in a nice
zip file which i then can mail the user. When i make the certificate it is
protected by a password untill the user changes that

It shouldnt be too hard for you to do the same, unless of course you make
the certificates on a windows machine, that usualy has no scripting capabilities.

JonB