Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN paper

chosner@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I've recently written a little paper on SSL VPN's and OpenVPN in particular.  It
does not delve deeply into configuration issues but approaches things from a
little higher level.  I included details about cryptography and the
cryptographic options of OpenVPN.  May be interesting reading for some.

http://www.sans.org/rr/papers/index.php?id=1459

Is anyone else having trouble loading this page? Both IE and FireFox freeze after loading the banner.

--
Matt Burleigh
Senior Systems Engineer