[Openvpn-users] TAP Adapter Status stuck at acquiring ip addr?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] TAP Adapter Status stuck at acquiring ip addr?
  • From: "Tyrone Omidi" <tyrone.omidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 17:17:53 +0100

Small issue with 2.0-beta11 (and XP SP2).
My TAP adapters in the task bar/network dial up connections are always
showing as 'acquiring network address'. They always have an address ok
tho' and work perfectly. Also ipconfig reports it fine. I did not have
this with beta9 or 10, although I do not have a copy of a previous beta
to verify this.

Just feedback