Re: [Openvpn-users] Error WinXP Cannot read current default gateway from system

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Error WinXP Cannot read current default gateway from system
  • From: LR <derhairstylist@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 17:43:59 +0200 (CEST)

Hello!

> can you ping the vpn server ?
>
> JonB

Hmm... yes I can ping the vpn server on the
vpn-address. I have made a tcpdump on my wlan-card.
Shouldn't I see cryptic messages when I do a ping?
The ping messages also doesn't go throught the
TUN-adapter. Instead i'ts running throught the
wlan-adapter... *scratching my head*

BTW: Do I have to setup routes on my vpn server?

Bye

Luis