[Openvpn-users] no need to configure win-tap

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] no need to configure win-tap
  • From: sam <samwun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 02:15:03 +0800

Hi,

I remember there was a post talking about how to make a sslvpn client configure the port automatically when a sslvonp server push the configuration to the client. Currently I need to manually configure the win-tap virtual ethernet driver. I don't think that is neccessary for a basic SSLVPN connection.

Unfortunately, I lost the previous email.
Does anyone has any reference?

thanks
samk