[Openvpn-users] openvpn 2.0 beta7 works, but openvpn beta4 does not (on mac OSX)

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] openvpn 2.0 beta7 works, but openvpn beta4 does not (on mac OSX)
  • From: Jon Bendtsen <jon.bendtsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 11:28:21 +0200

This is for information only. I previously reported some assertion errors using openvpn on my mac OSX. That was with version 4, so some changes has been made from 4 to 7, because 7 works. (i havent tried 5 or 6).

have since then updated fink, and upgraded to unstable, probably meaning a new gcc.
However, since i make clean ; configure ; make then i would expect any build problems to be corrected.

I dont mind running beta7, so this is not a problem, some people just suggested it was a build problem, yet the tests revealed no problem with beta4 (havent tried beta7).

JonB