Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN stopped working

davenews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

davenews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello.. I don't know quite when it happened but sometime in the last few weeks my vpn stopped working. I can't seem to figure out why it stopped working. I had upgrade to the 2.6 kernel, and shorewall 2.0 but i had it working for at least a week after i did that.. then it just stopped working at some point. Now, when i try to do "openvpn --config configfile" it just sits there spitting out rrrrr and wwwww for each host. The only error i'm getting is this:

TLS Error: TLS handshake failed
TLS Error: TLS key negotiation failed to occur within 60 seconds

ideas?

It was an error with shorewall. I had "openvpn:5000 ..." in the tunnels file evidently this is not a good thing.