Re: [Openvpn-users] can't set up openVPN to work

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] can't set up openVPN to work
  • From: Adam Pavelec <apavelec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 18:12:22 -0400

jgeng said the following on 6/9/2004 5:48 PM:

I've figured out. Home pc config as tcp-server and office pc config as tcp-client. Now they are able to ping each other. I am able to VNC from office to home. I will check if I am able to VNC from home to office when I back to home ;)

The only caveat is that the connection will need to be initiated _from_ your office PC.

-Adam