Re: [Openvpn-users] Another problem time outs

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Another problem time outs
  • From: Doug Lytle <support@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 10:12:25 -0400

Ned,

Can we see your configuration files?  Mask any real-world address info.

Doug

Ned Brickley wrote:

Hello again. I am having a problem with OpenVPN 1.6 that seems to have just started. I'm not sure if this ties in with what I posted yesterday, but I'll let those better at networking decide.
The setup...
I have an all Windows 2000 network. One desktop acting as the VPN server and 2 laptops acting as clients. I normally only have one laptop going at a time so there are no conflicts from that.