[Openvpn-users] Re: TUN Mac OSX success stories

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Re: TUN Mac OSX success stories
  • From: "Adam V. Richards" <avrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 12:47:22 -0600 (MDT)

Update:

Well, it appears that 10.3 might actually work w/ chrisp's tun driver!
Through experimentation, it has been found that if you disable all other
network interfaces except the Airport (uncheck everything other than the
Airport in your Location profile), everything will work just great!
Therefore there must be a bug in the interraction between the tun driver
and multiple interfaces, or something like that.

Anyway, I now have Mac 10.3 clients on wireless using openvpn 2.0b2.

-Adam