[Openvpn-users] OPENVPN works GREAT !!!

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OPENVPN works GREAT !!!
  • From: pi <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:11:59 +0100

Thanks everybody

my tunnel is up using TLS and we did a test using netmeeting (to encrypt a lot of packets)
it works perfectly (ping 100ms over ADSL)

How can I be sure that communication is really encrypted ? (except I only can see udp packets)

For compiling with RH9, for the moment I let this to others (I've lost too much time with XXXwan and I'm 1 month late)
Next project is opensource antivirus (clamav) with postfix.

Thanks again to all.

Phil

Kristof Hardy wrote:

pi wrote:

This makes me think that routing is OK (wrong ?)
My first idea is to have a look on the iptable rules. But now one host is down, so I'll continue later.

seems ok. probably just some iptables stuff now. Maybe have a look at shorewall (www.shorewall.net), it works very nicely togethter with OpenVPN (and other VPN packages)..

Next step is compiling the newest release on RH9 ? :)