[Openvpn-users] Public Thanks

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Public Thanks
  • From: "Tom Barcellona" <tdb@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 08:59:58 -0600 (CST)

All,

       I hope this doesn't sound too sappy, but let's take a moment and
publically thank Jim and the other developers and contributors for
OpenVPN. After seeing what just happened at another "open source"
project, I wonder that maybe the people who use the software should
take a moment and tell them that we really do appreciate all of the
time and effort they put into it.

Thank you.

Tom Barcellona