RE: DHCP options, was: Re: [Openvpn-users] Accessing Windows Shares - the beast rears it's ugly head

  • Subject: RE: DHCP options, was: Re: [Openvpn-users] Accessing Windows Shares - the beast rears it's ugly head
  • From: "Tyrone Omidi" <tyrone.omidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 13:50:21 -0000

Below are the options I manually set per adapter on Windows, so all of
these would be important to me.

Primary DNS
Secondary DNS
DNS Suffix
Pri WINS
Sec WINS
NetBIOS over TCP/IP enabled/disabled/default(on)

I also remove the option to manually register ip addr with DNS server
but do not see this in the rfc.

These options would be fantastic!