Re: [Openvpn-users] write UDPv4 []: No buffer space available (code=105)

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] write UDPv4 []: No buffer space available (code=105)
  • From: Evan Harris <eharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:20:33 -0600 (CST)

I just upgraded a Debian machine to 1.5.0, and these same errors have
started cropping up in syslog under moderate network load.  The box is a
hefty P4 2.4Ghz, with a gig of ram, so I'm pretty sure it's not a machine
resources issue.

Anyone have some insight as to why this might be happening?  Are these safe
to ignore?

Evan