[Openvpn-users] Question on Configuring VPN with multiple nodes.

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Question on Configuring VPN with multiple nodes.
  • From: Shashank Khanvilkar <shashank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:14:52 -0600 (CST)

HI,
I appreciate any help here.

Assume that I have three nodes A, B, C and i need to connect them using
openvpn. Also all three nodes are fully connected as below:

      / \
     /   \
    B-----C

As shown above, each node has two tunnels and there are 3 tunnels in all.
My question is:

1. Will I have to use a seperate conf file for each tunnel at both the
client and the server?

(I think Yes, since openVPN requires a seperate UDP port. Thus, since
there are three tunnels in the above picture, one will have to repeat the
same steps to create a single tunnel between 2 nodes thrice.. Am i
correct?)

Thanks in advance,
Shashank