[Openvpn-users] openvpn XP road warrior client with Redhat NAT server

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] openvpn XP road warrior client with Redhat NAT server
  • From: Linux Guru <linux_xeon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:25:56 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,
small question ,

I have a redhat 9 router with two interfaces  eth0 (external x.x.x.x) and eth1 ( Internal y.y.y.y)
openvpn clients are connection through eth0, now I want them to acess my Internal Network.

if I execute the command ifconfig, I can see 3 devices I.e. eth0, eth1, tun0

How should I write my rules in iptables to fullfill this task, do I have to add any route for this ??

Regards

Do you Yahoo!?