[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN support IPv4 over IPv6 tunnel?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN support IPv4 over IPv6 tunnel?
  • From: Hiroshi Uemura <reagent@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:12:43 +0900

Hi,

I have two Windows2000 PCs connected via IPv6 network.
But, CIFS doesn't support IPv6.
Then, I want to make IPv4 tunnel over IPv6 network using OpenVPN.

Does OpenVPN support IPv4 over IPv6 tunnel? (not IPv6 over IPv4)
If OpenVPN doesn't support IPv4 over IPv6 tunnel, is there
implement plan?

Thanks, Hiroshi