[Openvpn-users] Cannot browse private network

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Cannot browse private network
  • From: "Miguel Lima" <miguel.lima@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:55:39 -0200

Folks,

I have the vpn running properly with a linux box bridged as server and a
WinXP as client (road warrior). Both running tap, exactly the same as the
"Ethernet Bridging Mini-HOWTO" from openvpn web site, but I have the same
result trying to browse my private network as with tun device... the only
network I see is the local one. The other issue is the windows domain
authentication on the remote side. It seems when I map a drive that only the
files with permission set to Everyone is shown, even if I change it to a
valid domain\user and password on the "connect using a different username"
link.

Thank you all !
Miguel Lima
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.