Re: [Openvpn-users] Offer of small payment for working XP --> linux bridge configuration.

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Offer of small payment for working XP --> linux bridge configuration.
  • From: Micha Silver <micha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 00:15:05 +0200

Thomas Klettke wrote:

Are you sure that the XP machine doesn't have some sort of firewalling
activated that might block your attempts?

I had no problems with the same setup on either Win2k or XP machines. I
shipped the installer to my Windows users, added the .ovpn and key files
(the only thing that was customized for each user) to the zip file, and
the users had no problem installing/running it on either OS.

Thomas

Ditto...
I have identical configs running on Win2K, XPPro and Linux connecting to an Linux firewall.