[Openvpn-users] Re: OpenVPN config help for $50 via Paypal

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Re: OpenVPN config help for $50 via Paypal
  • From: "Michael Bigos" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 05:54:19 -0500

Cedric:

In my experience (Win2k SP4 Server with Win2k SP4 Pro remote client), I've
been able to leave the "local" line out completely. I believe it is for this
reason (from OpenVPN online help): "Local host name or IP address. If
specified, OpenVPN will bind to this address only. If unspecified, OpenVPN
will bind to all interfaces." Per another reply to you, if you did want to
you this, I think you would need to specify one of the local Ips on the
machine.

Michael

Michael J. Bigos
Partner, Project Manager