[Openvpn-users] Authenticate/Decrypt packet error: packet HMAC authentication failed?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Authenticate/Decrypt packet error: packet HMAC authentication failed?
  • From: "Tyrone Omidi" <tyrone.omidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:21:00 -0000

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could assist me with an error.  I have a few
connection setup on my WinXP Pro PC to multiple servers.  Suddenly I am
getting the errors below on all connections?  I have not changed any of
the config files and the connections appear to still work ok?

Mon Jan 19 23:09:47 2004 7: Authenticate/Decrypt packet error: packet
HMAC authentication failed

Can anyone tell me what this means and why it might happen?

Many thanks

Please visit our website for Online Quotations / Bookings
http://www.sbsworldwide.com
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error please notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet.
The service is powered by MessageLabs.