[Openvpn-users] SSH on 1.6beta

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] SSH on 1.6beta
  • From: Doug Lytle <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 08:25:39 -0500

James,

I went to connect to our remote site via the tunnel this morning, it seems that I get errors when using Putty to connect. Initial connection where it send my user name goes though, it prompts for password, I start typing it and get a connection error. I did connect successfully once, in the middle of typing something, I get connection failure.

Once there is a failure, telnet and ping seems to work fine, but SSH fails to connect until the tunnel is restarted.

Since I found this out just before heading out to work, when I get home, I'll up the logging level and see what it says.

Doug