Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN + Linux 2.6

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN + Linux 2.6
  • From: "Renato Salles" <rsalles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 23:16:18 -0200 (BRST)

Hello, James.

Just started to run the 2.6.1 in this Fedora-core-1 and the unique problem
i found until now is that the vpn link seems to be faster than with kernel
2.4.23!

I didn't benchmarked with a - say - download of 10MB tar file trough the
link - is something related already donne? - i can do it if usefull.

Problems? NONE until now (+/- 24 hs running a LAN-to-LAN samba driven
OpenVPN link).

I supposed i had to re-compile the rpm package to stay up-to-date with the
new kernel but, it was not necessary at all.

HTH,

Thank you,

RSalles

James Yonan disse:

--
"A well-written program is its own heaven; a poorly-written program is its
own hell."