[Openvpn-users] Newbie: VPN with virtual IP

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Newbie: VPN with virtual IP
  • From: Thomas Heidemann <thomas.heidemann@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:03:58 +0100

Hi list,

I'm new to OpenVPN (I havn't installed it yet). I have to implement a
VPN over the internet to connect two networks (offices) together. The
offices are located in different cities (which is not the problem :-)).

One office has an official IP adress range and the other has a virtual
IP adress range (192.168.x.x/24).

So, is it possible to connect those two networks together with openVPN?

Thanks for your advice.

Thomas

--
Thomas Heidemann