[Openvpn-users] Searchable archives? + Windows GUI?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Searchable archives? + Windows GUI?
  • From: Peter Valdemar Mørch <swp5jhu02@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 12:10:23 +0100

Hi,

First off, sorry if this is a FAQ, but I can't seem to search the mail
archive on sourceforge.net (e.g. search for "VPN" gives no results). Is
there any way to search the archives, that actually works?

-----------

I'm running a Linux server and a Windows client with a password
protected public key. I tend to open the VPN when I need it and close it
when I'm done.

And so I was wondering if there is (any work underway for) a Windows
GUI, that will present a dialog box for password, and then minimize to
the system tray, instead of running in a DOS box? If there isn't, this
looks like a good little problem for me to finally get started with
visual basic. But if somebody already has any ideas/suggestions/work in
progress on this, I'd like to hear about it before I commence. Any takers?

I just love OpenVPN. The easiest, coolest thing around.

Sincerely,

Peter

--
Peter Valdemar Mørch