Re: [Openvpn-users] Multiple Windows clients to a Linux server

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Multiple Windows clients to a Linux server
  • From: Raymond <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 11:30:06 -0800

> and with Windows XP you would select the adapters to be bridged with the mouse and select "bridging"
> from the right-click menu.

I tried this with Win2k and it did not work. How does one bridge with
Win2k?

My primary interest for bridging with tunnels is windows file sharing.
Been utilizing ssh tunnels ( aes encryption ) for jabber, printing, web
proxy, etc. for some time now but tunneling smb in ssh is a real kludge.
Would like windows clients to *see* each other ( for peer file sharing )
in Network Neighborhood without external name resolution ( wins, dns ),
thus OpenVPN utilizing aes encryption and bridging seemed the perfect
solution.

Raymond